Skip to Main Content

The University of Tennessee

Tennessee Blogs

Frequently Used Tools:




Thursday, November 15, 2007

Dance with Me



Last Friday night was my sorority's fall formal. It was a blasty blast. My friends and I ordered P.F. Chang's for dinner and watched the basketball game before we met at the buses to be whisked away to the event. It was at the Women's Basketball Hall of Fame which is an excellent venue for something like that. It's really neat inside because it has a big atrium with a balcony that surrounds the bottom floor. Naturally the dance floor was on the bottom to make it easy to lurk around the balcony and watch people. Hilarious. I'm a big people-watcher anyway, but when dancing is involved I'm a pro. I'm a huge fan of any dance that has definite choreography. For instance, the Cha Cha Slide is always a hit because anyone and everyone can do it. It's like baking. You just follow the instructions. "Everybody clap your hands"... Oh I got this!!!

• • •

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

« Home