Skip to Main Content

The University of Tennessee

Tennessee Blogs

Frequently Used Tools:




Sunday, October 28, 2007

I can show you the world...



This weekend was so much fun! My friend Katie came to visit me from Arizona. How do I know Katie? Well, essentially it was friend-love at first sight. She and I met at Eaton's second round interview for the internship we both did this past summer. The rest is history. Although we interned in different cities, we still corresponded via e-mail, facebook, and many text messages. I eventually convinced her that Tennessee is the promised land, and she agreed to come experience all that the South has to offer. I took her to the Tennessee/South Carolina football game, and it blew her mind! She picked a really good weekend to come; what an amazing game. I showed her a day in the life of a volunteer. We tailgated, ate good southern food at my parent's house, and wore a lot of orange. Hopefully she'll make me proud and go back to ASU with a little bit of a southern drawl.

• • •

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

« Home